Unlock previously unknown capacities for wellness and performance with the tailored, fully customized training plans that only superior coaching can provide. Experience dramatic, even surprising gains that clients can attain.
Fully tailored training plans will be developed with a focus on collaborative goal-setting, strategy development and benchmarks. You will know where you stand and where you are headed every step of the way.
Safety is first and foremost, and your personal, uninterrupted coaching meetings ensure a focused approach with careful attention to your well being and wellness needs.
Executive Wellness training is a fully customized personal training experience intended to match what the client's goals and needs are post evaluation and assessments. This form of personal training is exclusive and tailored to business executives who want professionally developed and well executed programming. These CEO's and Executive level clients that have high stress levels work and need to have their bodies and minds functioning at a high level.
How would you quantify the ROI on adding personal training to a company wellness offering?
Good question, there are three possible ways to look at this. Keep in mind what you're asking is akin to looking into a looking glass to see the future however there are quantifiable markers that can be seen as benchmark's are laid out between client/coach.
- If you are to use bio-markers such as blood (i.e. cholesterol, blood sugar, triglycerides) then you would need about a 3 month turn-around to begin to see some semblance of change. It would be a more accurate measure at the 6 month mark due to physiological changes would have time to set in.
- If you are to use surveys and questionnaires this would entail a more subjective view after about 3-6 months but allow for a more anecdotal reply that can used as a testimonial later.
- The final example would be measured in less doctors office visits and chronic pain conditions. This is more reflective in a 1 year turn-over registered in annual cost measurements for CEO/CFO evaluations of healthcare cost payouts.
Athletic Performance Training
At Paramount Performance we strive to build well prepared collegiate athletes for next level performances. When training high school athletes that are recruited to attend elite college programs you must evaluate their sport needs, their individual athletic needs, and finally make a coherent plan that addresses all of this. The Elite Black Shirts programs looks at:
- Sport specific training.
- Identify & Correct imbalances / Chronic over-use (repetitive) injury patterns.
- Optimize Strength & power & Speed (↑ Peak potential athleticism).
- Lean Mass Gains / Rate of Force Development.
- Work capacity maximized.
- Establish True In-Season, Off-Season, Pre-Season, & Special preparatory concepts. Technique mastery / core stability & strength.